Established Architects in Stratford.
Successfully delivering private residential projects of all types and sizes.
If you are looking for a trusted, talented, and highly experienced team of multidisciplinary architects that serve the area of Stratford, then look no further than EV Architects.
Your local Private Residential Architects.
Founded in 2012 by Senior Architects Paul Bagnall, EV Architects is a team of highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic architects, designers and projects managers that take great pride in successfully completing 500+ projects and counting!
Our team has over 70 years collective in-house experience in providing a full range of Architectural, Design and planning services for residential projects of all types and sizes, from internal remodellings to new build developments.
We will turn your vision into reality.
Here are some of the many different services that we provide to our clients:
- House extensions – Single and double story side and rear extensions
- Loft conversions – Velux, Hip-to-gable, Dormer and Mansford loft conversions
- New builds & self-builds – Single and multi-developments that retain a unique identity
- Interior design and remodelling – Improve the sense of space and enjoyment in your property
- Fully Managed Design and Build services – We will take full control and responsibility of your project
From concept to completion, we work to a tried and tested methodology:
- Discovery meeting – Face-to-face expert consultancy, giving you the opportunity to discuss your vision in detail with our project manager before moving onto the next stage
- Measured surveys and feasibility assessment – Essential onsite assessments that are required to identity issues that could affect your chances of obtaining planning consent
- Design drawings/Virtual tours – We’ll being your vision to life through highly detailed photo-realistic CGI visuals and 3D models that you can interact with through a virtual reality headset
- Planning drawings and application – Creating highly accurate plans that are require for your planning application and construction
- Building control application – If required, we will create highly detailed building regulation drawings for your building control application
- Tender invitation and selection – For clients that wish to put the construction project out to tender
- Administration – If requested, our project manager will oversee the construction phase of the project
- Project sign-off and handover – The project will not be considered completed until you are 100% happy with the outcome
Visit our approach page to find out more about our methodology.
Experience your very own Virtual Property Tour.
With our Virtual Reality Experience, you’ll step into a virtual representation of your vision before building work commences. Using the latest CGI visualisation technologies, we’ll take you on a 3D tour of the proposed changes to your property through a Virtual Reality headset in the comfort of your own home.
What areas do we cover?
We work closely with residential clients that are located throughout Stratford, London E10, E11 and E15. We undertake projects in most areas across East London and the immediate surrounding areas in West Essex, Hertfordshire and Kent.
Some of our MANY happy Customers…
EV helped us design a side return extension on our Victorian end terrace house. We’re very happy with the results and love our new space. I found their fees reasonable for the service provided.
Mark is knowledgeable, calm and nothing was too much trouble, even when we changed our mind on design a number of times. We can thoroughly recommend Mark and his team for your project.
With their support we have ended up with a beautiful family home with a “wow” factor. 4 years on the space still gets the same reaction from new visitors, which always makes us smile.
Dr. D Smith.
Why choose EV Architects for your project in Stratford?
Take the first step towards transforming your property today by calling 020 8531 4441.
If you’re looking for a trusted and proven Architectural practice in the Stratford area, then call us to arrange a no-obligation chat with a member of our team today. Alternatively, you can request a call back or discovery meeting by clicking on one of the buttons below.