Luxury residential interior designs with a visible difference.
We create inspirational luxury interiors that improve the sense of space and enjoyment in your home. Make key design choices by Interacting with your bespoke interior design through the power of Virtual Reality.
We create inspirational interior designs that leave a lasting impression.
Working closely with private residential customers across London and the surrounding Counties, our highly creative in-house team of Interior Designers, Architects and Project Managers have a wealth of experience – transforming personal spaces and large renovations into stunning, yet practical living spaces that reflect our customers individual tastes and desires.
Examples of Interior Design projects we’ve undertaken…
- New apartment furnishing.
- Refit of period and manor housing.
- Refurbishing of Commercial properties, including Hotels and Clubs.
- Structural refit and refurbishing of office and retail premises.
Let us take ownership of your interior design project.
From the initial design process to completion, our in-house Project Manager can take full control – delivering your interior design project on-time and within budget.
Our extensive portfolio includes an assortment of bespoke Interior Design projects of all types and sizes that we’ve completed alongside our preferred team of craftsmen, carpenters and many other tradespeople. We also source a diverse selection of soft furnishings and unusual materials to suit all tastes and desires.
Our interior design services in a nutshell…
- Onsite discovery visits – Our project manager and designers will attend your premises to get a feel of your existing space and a full understanding of your requirements that fall within your budget. We’ll also take measurements and pictures of the existing space for the design stage.
- 3D Interior designs and Virtual Reality experiences – We’ll create concept drawings and Virtual Reality experiences – incorporating all aspects of your desired design including furnishings, fabrics, lighting, furniture layout and décor options.
- Architectural plans – For when structural changes to the building are required.
- Procurement services – Sourcing furniture, soft furnishings, art, antiques, textiles and unusual materials for your tastes and desires.
- Fully Managed Interior Design Projects – From design to completion, we’ll take full ownership of your Interior design project (if required).
Experience your Interior design in Virtual Reality.
We’re very proud to be one of the few Architects in London that includes a Virtual Reality experience as part of our Interior design service.
Our in-house experts have combined the latest 3D Visualisation software with VR hardware, so you can experience your interior design first-hand through the power of Virtual Reality.
With EV Architects, you’ll be able to experience your concept design through a Virtual Reality headset – allowing you to make key interior design decisions before signing off your project.
Why choose EV Architects for your next Interior Design Project?
- We’re a London-based Architectural practice.
- Our in-house team has decades of interior design experience.
- We can provide numerous references from local customers upon request.
- We’re a member of the Architects Registration Board (arb) with staff that are also RIBA members.
Some of our MANY happy customers…
EV helped us design a side return extension on our Victorian end terrace house. We’re very happy with the results and love our new space. I found their fees reasonable for the service provided.
Mark is knowledgeable, calm and nothing was too much trouble, even when we changed our mind on design a number of times. We can thoroughly recommend Mark and his team for your project.
With their support we have ended up with a beautiful family home with a “wow” factor. 4 years on the space still gets the same reaction from new visitors, which always makes us smile.
Dr. D Smith.
Other reasons to choose EV Architects.
We’re your local architects.
We’ve completed 1000+ projects.
We’ll provide genuine local referrals.
We have 70+ years collective experience.
We’ll manage your entire project in-house.
We’ll take care of your planning permission.
We’re an accredited arb member.
You’ll experience your design in Virtual Reality.
Take the first step towards designing your dream interior.
For Interior Designers London, call 020 8581 4441 and discuss your needs and expectations directly with a member of our design team TODAY. Alternatively, contact us through the website by choosing one of the following options below.